NOW CLOSED: Thank you to everyone who joined in and signed up. Stay tuned for the unveiling at 8 P. M.!!!!!!!!!!
I will accept entries until 11:59 P.M. Central Time (U.S. time) tonight, Sunday, June 7th.
In case you haven't heard, Sarah Fielke, formerly of Material Obsession in Sydney, is starting up a new website resource for all things sewn called SEWN. The website sounds like it will be jammed packed with useful tips, tutorials and such. Best of all, she is having a BIG blog launch party. I'm late in finding this all out, and new to setting up this blog, so I'm not quite prepared with what I am going to giveaway. So, my giveaway will be a surprise. Do you like surprises? If you do, then please leave a comment to get signed up. I will announce the winner on June 8th, and I will announce the prize as well. There's a whole lot of fun still going on. To join in on all of the fun, please check it all out by clicking on the "All Sewn Up" button in my sidebar. Here's your chance to to discover a wonderful new site, join in on the party and possibly be a lucky winner of some great prizes.
Additional Information: I will be announcing the winner of my giveaway, and showing the "surprise" prizes(s) on Monday, June 8th at 8 P.M. Central Time (U.S. time). I will contact the winner if I was left a way to make contact. If the winner picked didn't leave any way for me to contact them, I will need them to PLEASE contact me to claim the pize. The winner will have three days to get in contact with me. If the prize isn't claimed by Thursday, June 11th at 8 P.M., a new winner will be randomly selected sometime on Friday.
Thank you so much to everyone who signs up!
96 comments:
Put me in the hat please!
Yay! Sign me up! I am participating as well.
Thanks for dropping by, I love suprizes please count me in.
I love surprises, please sign me up! Thanks for a chance to win.
sandyandcosmo(at)yahoo(dot)com
I love surprises so please count me in! Good luck with the craft blogging - what a great way to start!
I LOVE surprises so please count me in.! It is going to be fun!
Thanks a lot!
Hi, thanks for leaving me a comment, thought I would like to do likewise. I luv luv luv surprises....cheers
i love surprises!!
Surprises are fun! My blog is only a month old so I'm new too.
Ooohhh...can't believe I'm first. A surprise giveaway? Fun! Thanks so much.
I love surprises! Thank you for the chance to win your giveaway.
Christina
cmatthies@hotmail.com
Hi. Welcome to blogland. I love surprises so please count me in.
Christine
First commenter - I love surprises!
I get to be first! Let's hope that the number 1 is lucky because I love surprises. Can't wait to see what you come up with!
It doesn't get any more 'surprise' than this! I would love a crafty surprise parcel! THanks!
Jenny
Krousegirl2(at)aol(dot)com
Hooray! I love surprises!
Deborah
comfortjoydesignsATgmailDOTcom
Yes a surprise prize :-) Thanks for joining the SEWN giveaway. Great way to meet new friends.
I love surprises!
I love surprise gifts! Thank you so much for this chance to win!!
Laurie
Well, i love surprises, so sign me up! Thanks for participating.
jessierey(at)msn(dot)com
here I am-the unlucky first commenter! but I love surprises; so please count me in!
I love surprises.
rsgrandinetti@yahoo.com
Oh how I love a surprise! thanks for giving me the chance for this giveaway! cheers Bron
Oh yes I love surprises. Thanks for the give away. I wish you a lot of fun and encouragement with your new blog. I didn't start my own till now, but love blogland very much. It has so much inspiration out there.
Hi. Thanks for entering my giveaway too! I love surprises, and will be following your blog.
All for supporting new blogs ! I have only just set mine up and thought I probably was too new to take part ! Ha ! You are proving me wrong !!
Great new website, would love to join in your giveaway!!
crafty surprise are always good!
How about that? I am the FIRST to sign up..has to be good for something, eh? Hee, hee! Also want to say welcome to blogland...beware! LOL! It's pretty addictive...can't wait to see what the giveaway surprise is...count me in!
Ohh, I love surprises, count me in. Thanks for the giveaway. I'm excited about the new site.
I'm not sure if this is a second comment or not....if it is, just ignore this one! I love surprises so count me in!
surprises are often the best!! thanks for the chance!
My giveaway is a tad of a surprise as well...can't beat the mystery of it, right?
Doris
auntiedart(at)yahoo(dot)com
I LOVE surprises! This is great!I am finding sew many great blogs too!
I LOVE surprises!!!
Surprises are the best.
I'd love to be entered. I can't wait to see what you come up with.
Sue Cahill (sbonetsue at yahoo dot com)
Doesn't everyone love a surprise!!!
Am anxious to see what you put together for a prize. THis new site will be wonderful I think, and we'll be spending oodles of time over there looking for inspiration.
Surprises are good!
Yay, I love surprises!
Surprises are so much fun! Please count me in. Thanks for taking part :)
I love surprises!! please enter me into your draw!! ;)
who doesnt like surprises?
thanks for the chance to win!
blrohloffataoldotcom
Brina
would love to be part of this , thanks, Viv
vivw18@hotmail.com
FUN FUN!! Surprises!!
Yes, surprises are fun! Thanks for the giveaway! I'm looking forward to seeing what it is!
Yay.. we're having a give away too!
xo Steph
Thank you for entering me in your surprise giveaway! This is so much fun exploring blogs.
Count me in too! I love suprises.
I love surprises! Thank you for this opportunity!
Sounds like fun! Can't wait to see this site on Monday.
Love to hear about new site... welcome!
Thank you for stopping by my site.
who doesn't love a surprize? I'm in!
Ooh a surprise...that sounds like fun to me...can't wait for SEWN to launch! Thank you for the opportunity to win a great prize! You'll keep us guessing...:)
jodym7@yahoo.com
Congrats on your new blog. It looks like quite a few people like surprises. I'd like a chance to win a fabulous surprise. Please count me in as well.
galaxie_bleu(at)yahoo(dot)com
Hey, sign me up. Surprise, how cool is that?
My daughter in law is from Ness City. Small world. Thank you for commenting on my blog. Blogging is all new stuff, but very fun! I needed this in my life!
Linda at Prairie Flower Farm
I love surprises! And I'd love to be entered in the drawing for one.
Lotta
Nothing like an old fashioned SURPRISE !!! Thanks for the chance to play.....
Greetings from Australia!!
Please include me! Look forward to seeing all your projects!!
Hope you are lucky enough to win something too!!
peta_yip@hotmail.com
i love a surprise! please count me in : )
Surprise, mystery....two of my favorite things...thank you for the opportunity to enter your giveaway.
I love a surprise. Count me in!
I love suprises! Please pick me!
Thanks for a chance to win your mystery prize. I'll be waiting to see what you are going to blog about.
pastrymama1@yahoo.com
Mmmmmm surprises they are alway the best!! Thank you so much for the giveaway!!
I love suprises, please count me in
Surprises are great! Thank you.
I love suprises! feel free to visit me for my giveaway
Surprises are awesome!
I can't wait for Sewn to go live.
bryghtrose at gmail dot com
Yay! Surprises! My giveaway is a surprise too! Well, I have promise FQ, but I haven't said which ones!
Count me in! I love surprises!!
your first post and a surprise!! thanks
I like surprises!
love to win your surprise prize(s)!
thank you!
i love surprises! thank you so much for the chance to win!
Love a surprise. Thanks for the chance to win.
I love surprises! Great giveaway, thanks for the chance to win!
How could I pass up a chance to win a surprise! Add me to the list and put my name in for your give away.
surprises are good! Please count me in.
Love surprises. Good luck with your new blog. I have a new blog too. Thanks for including me in your giveaway!
Oh, a surprise! Count me in!
I like surprises as long as they have to do with crafting! Thanks for the chance to win!
wow!! lovely giveaway!!
count me in, please!!
hugs Isabel
I love surprises! count me in please
I luuuurve surprises! Hope I win :-)
I just love surprises. Thanks for participating in the Sewn giveaways, it has let me find so many great blogs.
Thanks
Oh, yes, surprises are definitely good! Thanks for the chance to win!
Here's to surprises! Please add my name to your give-away! Many thanks!
I hope I am not too late to enter...
Thanks for the giveaway
I love surprises!! Thank you for the chance to win!
OOOOOOH!!! A surprise prize! How fun!
Thank you!
Mrs B
I love surprises.
Surprise! I love those!!!! Thanks...
Please sign me up. Surprises are always fun.
count me in!
Surprises are always nice! Count me in please.
Post a Comment