Monday, June 8, 2009

Giveaway Winners: SEWN Launch Celebration

Can you believe it! I'm ahead of schedule so I thought I'd go ahead and make my announcement. First, I'd like to thank everyone who joined in on the celebration for the launch of SEWN!. I also want to extend a huge thank you to everyone who stopped by to sign up for my mystery surprise giveaway. I know you have all been waiting for the reveal on my blog of not only the winners, but the giveaway prizes(s) as well.

My niece came over today to assist me in getting ready for the big reveal. When she discovered that I had kept the prize(s) a surprise, she begged and pleaded with me not to upload my pictures so that the surprise would continue until the each winner had received their package.

She made a good point, and I decided to keep each winner, as well as everyone else, in suspense until their package arrives.

Once I know that the winners received their packages, I will post pictures of the prizes.

We printed out each entry, tossed them into a bowl, and then my niece drew 3 names.

The winners are:



Christina said...
I love surprises! Thank you for the chance to win your giveaway.Christinacmatthies@hotmail.com
June 3, 2009 6:47:00 PM CDT


~Regina~ said...
Count me in! I love surprises!!
June 6, 2009 11:05:00 PM CDT


roseread said...
Surprises are awesome!I can't wait for Sewn to go live. (email addy removed)
June 6, 2009 8:03:00 PM CDT


Congratulations to all three winners! Please contact me with your complete shipping address so I can get your surprise package on its way. (I have emailed all three winners to let them know they won).


Thank you, once again, to everyone.




1 comment:

The Little Red Shop said...

I just wanted to stop by and say, "hello," and wish you a Happy New Year!

: )

Julie M.